Sunday 11 November 2012

12 Tags of 2012


I was so excited to see the resist faux batik on this months tag from Tim Holtz. I have been using that technique for years now. It's fun watching the magic happen when you iron off the embossing powder.  Back in the Western Ed days, Cathie created a fabulous class called "pressing out the details". I think that was in  2005?  Hummph, I still feel like 2001 was only a couple years ago. I'm Gettin' OLD.  Anyway, I digress. Here is my tag for November, one for Tim's layout and one for what November represents for me here in Canada

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tags Laurie. I have that poppy stamp that you used on the second tag, and pull it out once in a while to use. The sentiment is so appropriate for the tag.

    Sure do miss the 'old days' at Western Ed and all the fun classes.

    ReplyDelete