Tuesday 26 March 2013

Enjoy the Journey

Hi Everyone:

While I was on holidays, Richele Christensen had this great post using the compass embossing folder and distress paint.  I loved it so much that I wanted to make my own version of it when I got back home. check out her blog link here:
http://www.californiaartgirl.blogspot.ca/2013/02/distress-paints-journey-tag.html

here is my card that I created



I did the same technique with the distress paints (LOVE THEM!) such creamy smooth paint. I added Dark Brown fluid chalk ink to make it look a little "older". I die cut "enjoy the journey" from black card stock and added the stamped image of the airplane on clear acetate. This one is the reverse side so I could have the plane going the other way.  I made a belt with some fabric tape and cut a "buckle" from card stock.  I just love the background.  Thanks Richele for the inspiration. Your color combination was just yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment