Friday 7 June 2013

Graduation season

Hi again,

Even though my youngest graduated from high school last year, I thought I would post some pics of the card and memory box that I made for her. She had a gorgeous designer gown, so I wanted to make a card with my paper version of it.  I think it turned out pretty cool!

There's the photo of the dress beside the card.


Here you can see the pleats in the gown.


Memory box with the Bellerose Comp initials.

Mini album inside for pictures and (check out the melt art on the front)

Not a great quality picture, but I made her a mixed media canvas as well.

The kids work so hard and stress so much about friends and grades and assignments. As an adult, I look back on those years and think, "you couldn't pay me enough to be a teenager again." However, if I could keep the knowledge and the life experience, I might consider it. Oh, and I would use moisturizer around my eyes to minimize fine lines and wrinkles. That is my Rogue pearl of wisdom for the day.(wink and a smile). 
Thanks for looking, now go play.



(L-R) me, my grad, my first born.

No comments:

Post a Comment