Saturday 31 August 2013

Make it Crafty - My Dabble in Digi Stamps

TheseHi again,

I have been coloring like a mad woman. I happened upon some great images while surfing on Pinterest. Following the link, it put me onto a great place called "Make it Crafty" 

Zoe has some absolutely fabulous digital images to buy and download. Now, being a Christmas junkie mixed in with a little steampunk, these works of art are right up my alley. I wanted to share my favorite piece, but I LOVE them all. How can I pick just one? Here we go...

Santa's photo shoot colored with Touch markers and white pigment ink added for the spotlight area.

I love these jolly fellows, they make me smile everytime I look at them.

Santa airmail, steampunk style. The background started all white and I inked it up with Blue Iris and Charcoal fluid chalk.


Steampunk Christmas elements on a Sizzix accordian die from Karen B. the background paper is from "simple stories"


These are some more images I bought but haven't quite finished turning them into cards yet, but aren't they hilarious. 


Thank you Make it Crafty's Zoe McGrath, you made my heart smile for the past week and a half. 
I would like to link this post onto the design team call for Make it Crafty.  Imagine my surprise, thinking that I had til the end of today to get this done. (Canada time) When I saw that submissions close in one hour, My butt flew out of bed.  I've been typing and photographing like a crazy person.

Thanks for popping by, I hope you enjoyed my Christmas indulgence.
Here's the link for Make it Crafty...http://www.makeitcrafty.com/store-blog/news/make-it-crafty-new-design-team-call

1 comment: