Friday 6 December 2013

12 days of Christmas Cards - day 6

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love of paper gave me : a six panel card featuring Graphic 45 stamps and paper.


The panels are 4 x 6 inches and taped together with washi tape. So far, I've only done half of the 12 days of Christmas panels because, well, frankly, I got bored. (Hehehehe) but it is day 6 of my posts and I thought it was rather clever to include this one.

I started with double thick white cardstock, stamped and embossed images from Graphic 45.
Next I swirled on various colors of Distress Inks. Once the panels were inked to my liking, I ironed off the embossing powder between some scrap newsprint.  I love this technique, so soft and subtle.
Lastly, I fussy cut images from the 12 Days of Christmas line from Graphic 45 and adhered them with foam tape for dimension.

Thanks for dropping in today, half way there. 
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment