Saturday 21 December 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - December

Hello again, I wanted to share another Christmas project with you. Of course the month wouldn't be complete without participating in Tim Holtz's 12 tags. Here's the link:

http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2013-december/

I started making a tag, but it is Christmas, so it kinda grew a little bigger. I absolutely love the way the pointsettia turned out. I colored the CFA with Copic markers.

Background is old paper and antique linen DI with a touch of bundled sage on the stamp.

The stacked words are inked and double embossed with UTEE

And because I couldn't stop there (plus I had a lot of good leftovers on my desk) I made another card.


This is a jumbo tag scored and folded to resemble a matchbook. The background colors are peeled paint, brushed pewter and picket fence distress stains.
I colored the silver staples with alcohol markers.
The stencil was inked up with Evergreen Bough. 
My "leftovers" included a tattered banner, some tattered pinecones and a mini pointsettia, oh and some beads I had dyed red with alcohol ink. 
I hope you enjoyed my 2 cards. I'm kinda sad that all the Christmas projects are winding down. I LOVE making Christmas stuff. I hope you have a creative and joyful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment