Thursday 23 January 2014

A is for Album

Hello again,
Simon Says Stamp is having the "Letter A" challenge this week. 

 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/904/

I made a baby's first year album for a friend of mine. Her best friend had an adorable baby boy in October.

The best thing about Stamping and Paper Art is that you can personalize each gift. You pour a little bit of yourself into each project.
So without further delay, here is the album I designed for Jaxson, welcome to the world little one.


My Mind's Eye background paper, Tim Holtz on the edge star cluster die-cut, stamp with perfect pearls for a subtle shine

Brenda Walton alphabet dies

Number badges are a silhouette file

Rubber duck - Silhouette cut file




Echo Park paper scraps 

There are so many things I used in a project like this, I didn't really have a plan, except for the wonderful paper from FabScraps, then I just "let it happen". I hope you enjoyed the tour. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What fabulous pages! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete