Wednesday 16 April 2014

12 Tags of 2014 - April

Hi again,

I was beyond thrilled when I saw my name at the bottom of Tim Holtz' blog post for the March tag winners. Thank you all so much for the kind comments, they are kind and appreciated. Xo

On to April's tag...I had a lot of fun playing zigsaw puzzle with the frameworks die. You DO get a lot of little pieces to play with. I had a ton of "leftovers" on my cluttered desk, so I made a card with the "scraps". 

You can check out Tim's tutorial and videos here:
http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-april/

I just love making paper roses with the tattered pinecone die. I saw the video a couple of years ago and have been making them that way ever since.

I didn't have a metal charm that Tim used on his tag, so I made my own with paper and remnant rubs.
Here is the card using "leftovers" more frameworks, pieces, mirror paper and you know those little snippets of paper that you cut off of your 12x12 patterned paper? Don't throw them away ( oh wait, we are all paper hoarders - disregard the throw away comment LOL) this little banner was perfect.
I did do the roses a little different on the card. I used the tattered floral movers and shapers die and assembled it as seen in another video by Tim.
Thanks for taking a peek, I've been seeing some absolutely brilliant tags on Pinterest inspired by this months tag. Hope you get to play tag this month too.

No comments:

Post a Comment