Tuesday 10 June 2014

June layouts for Urban Scrapbook - Dad

Hi everyone,
This month's challenge kit features Good ol Sport from Graphic 45.
I made one layout, but had a lot of leftovers, so of course, I had to make 2 pages (because I had 2 dads)

My dad served in the British army during WWII. This is a great picture of him at their base camp in North Africa. He played cricket and other sports during his prime. A great page featuring Dad.


This paper was a bit too "loud" so I toned it down with Picket Fence distress stain.


Here's the other layout featuring the "sweet man's" papa.
Great picture of John in the 1950's. So suave and handsome.
Again, I toned down the plaid paper with distress stain
I love all the "cork board" souveniers.
All the paper, linen ribbon, cork and plastic numbers etc are in this months kit. I added the die cut pocket watch, and a few ticket stubs from the boxing match (what did we ever do before Google?)

Thanks for looking today. Celebrate the men in your life. Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment