Saturday 5 July 2014

July layouts for The Urban Scrapbook

Hello again,
I wanted to do a quick post featuring the July kit full of Heidi Swapp goodies at Urban Scrapbook.
I chose the "choose happy" as my base for the layout, cut the Vietnam cut file on my silhouette and started to build the layers.
Our kit this month included some washi tape, a silver Gelato and some burlap.
The lanterns are another Silhouette file "silk lanterns"
Photo credits:
Lanterns - my own iPhone
Flower bike - StandingOnHerToe flickr Canon EOS 350D

I had a ton of leftovers from the kit so I made some cards as well. Again with Silhouette cut files YAY!

I love how they turned out, so summery and bright. 


Thanks for stopping by, you can pick up your July kit at Urban Scrapbook. They usually sell out so come on in. See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment