Tuesday 30 September 2014

Once Upon an Eerie Tale

Hello again,
I had a lot of fun designing this project. I love my Silhouette machine and SVGCuts.com was hosting an Autumn Challenge using all of Mary's SVG files. It worked out great because the Urban Scrapbook's October kit was "make anything you want". Here is my submission for the SVGCuts.com Autumn Challenge...
The paper used was Graphic 45's " an Eerie Tale" as well as some plain black and yellow cardstock.  The wheels have Tim Holtz' mirror paper on the main circles

SVGCuts file kits used were:
Enchanted Autumn (Pumpkin Carriage)
Gothic Flourishes (bats, hat, sign, chains, headless horseman with pumpkin, side and front embellishments on carriage)
Maple Manor (cats)

Here's a better view of the side embellishement


Thanks for taking a look. I hope you enjoyed my eerie enchanted carriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment