Wednesday 5 November 2014

Urban Scrapbook November Kit

Fratres per Vitam
"Brothers for Life"
Hi everyone, I realized I hadn't posted our November kit layout yet. This month features the Legacy line from Simple Stories with a family theme.

It always starts with a great inspirational photo, and this one was taken by a dear friend during their scotch and cigar smoking poker night. Yes it's a new photo, but the vintage feel of it was perfect for the layout.
I used my Silhouette machine to cut the title and the caduceus. The rest of the embellishments are in the kit this month. 
I decided that the overall layout was really dark, so I sprayed a little white distress ink over a stencil to pull out the white in the photo. 

I hope you liked my tribute to work brothers. EMS is a great family. They are who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment