Monday 8 December 2014

A Gingerbread House with no Calories

Hi there,

We eat too much during the holidays, at least I know I do. I have a special treat for you. It's a gingerbread house entirely made from paper and glue. 

I made the Haunted Cottage  back in October, once that one was done, I thought it would look super cute done as a gingerbread house.You can check out the original design here: Haunted Cottage SVG kit

The paper I used was from Simple Stories. I love the bokeh look on the paper!
I made the "sugar sticks" with a skewer, Yes Glue, and seed beads

I added the cute little deer to the front porch and stamped my vellum with white pigment ink to give the look of sugar stained glass.  The candy canes?  Upside down "J's" cut on the Silhouette.
I found these great sticky "gum drops" at the Dollar Tree. I tinted some with alcohol inks.
Thanks for looking today, I will be back with some Christmas card projects

No comments:

Post a Comment