Monday 30 March 2015

Easter Whimsy

Happy Spring/Easter
I'm sharing my creation with you today.  It was a lot of work, but it was worth it.
I used a variety of cut files on my Silhouette. In fact, I only used my Big Shot for a couple of things, like the bunnies pulling the carriage and the tulips decorating the top of the egg. It was the little project that grew into an entire Easter fantasyland.
SVGCuts kits used: Enchanted Autumn
                              Cotton Tail Village
                              Flitting Fairies
Silhouette Studio files used: Seamless Mushroom Border here
                                          Mushrooms Sketch
                                          Happy Easter
                                          Floral Leaves Rabbit Decoration
                                          3D Daffodil
                                          3D Picket Fence



These 3D mushrooms are just the cutest thing. I want to make a whole garden patch of them  HAHAHA

Thanks for checking out my project. See you next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment