Wednesday 4 March 2015

St. Patrick's Day Box Card

Box cards are still a fun project to make. They fold flat for giving and look great on display.  I created this one with a few cut files on my Silhouette.

Again, the Authentique paper line was my choice. I cut the box using the "a2 Box Card-Nautical" by Lori Whitlock (modified of course - nothing nautical about this project haha) I added some shamrocks to the panels as well  "5 clover shamrock set"
Can you see the foam on the beer mug? Puffy paint!
the inside was a combination of a few elements... "nested St. Patrick's day numbers 1-10"
                                                                          "St. Patrick's day borders set"
and "March" was created by me, using a font in Silhouette Studio. I have no recollection of which one(sigh)
The best part was saving the strip of paper you cut off your 12x12 sheet.  Authentique always includes a lovely quote on their end strip - don't throw those away! that's a great bonus item.
Thanks for checking out my post, I will see you soon with another project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment