Sunday 1 March 2015

Urban Scrapbook March Challenge

Hello again and welcome to Urban Scrapbook's March challenge kit! This month features beautiful paper from "Authentique Classique Beauty"

For this layout, I chose a picture of myself that matched the yellow tones in the paper.
I used papers 4,6 and 12 from the kit.
Extra ingredients included Tim Holtz' frameworks Honeycomb die
                                          Prima Stencil 575915
                                          Memory Box Rivera Corner die
            which I had in my stash already.

The bees got a special black UTEE treatment and a little bit of gold + crystal EP

As did the honeycomb die cuts

I finished it off with some yellow and gold  Stickles.

All the other bits a bobs are in this months kit. Now pass me a glass of wine...cheers to beautiful smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment