Thursday 30 April 2015

Urban Scrapbook's Monthly Challenge - May

Hello my friends,
This month's kit at Urban Scrapbook is a beautiful collection from Prima. The gorgeous wood patterned paper is perfect for a rustic or nature inspired photo. The complimentary colors in green, purple and a metallic rose gold really make the the page shine.
I used my Silhouette machine to cut the feather and birds, saved the cut outs and mounted them on top for extra embellishments  on the page.
"Bird Song"(Graphic 45) was stamped in archival ink over a lightly gessoed chipboard piece included in the kit.
I would love to say I took the picture, but I didn't I found it on Pinterest. However, I have been to Hanoi Vietnam and it reminded me of the song birds hanging in the storefronts. Here is the link to the picture...

Distress colors used were: peeled paint, antiqued bronze, milled lavender
I splattered some Color Shine spray on the page as well in Chartreuse, Purple and Bronzer.

Thanks for stopping in. You can check out the other design team's layouts on the Urban Scrapbook blog. I will be back with some more artsy inspiration for you. Happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment