Sunday 16 August 2015

Crazy Coffee Birds

I love these Crazy Birds. They make me smile every time I look at them.
My inspiration for this card was actually found on Pinterest. You can see the original awesomeness here:
Carol's Crafty Pig
I made my caffeinated critters in a box card and added googly eyes to make them look even more jacked up on coffee.
The stamps are all from Tim Holtz with the exception of the sentiment, which is from Riley & Company.
I used the Sizzix Bigz die for the coffee to go and iced cappuccino.
Distress inks used were: peeled paint, walnut stain and vintage photo
I also used distress markers to color the birds - no idea how many different colors I used
And of course, black archival ink for the sentiment.
Thanks for taking a look and don't forget to send Carol some love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment