Sunday 4 October 2015

Halloween - Tiffany Style

Here's my latest Halloween project!
As soon as I saw the new SVG kit, I knew I had to have it. This lamp is spectacular.
You can check out the link to see the whole Boho Butterflies kit here
I added my own little twist on the project (of course)
I altered the cut pieces by adding in some Halloween cuts from the Gothic Flourishes SVGs
Here is the view from the top. I used an embossing folder to embellish the finial.
Here it is all lit up with the electric candle lamp.
I used Copics and Shinhan alcohol markers to add color to the vellum. That probably took the most time for this project.
Thanks for taking a look. I will be back soon with a couple more Halloween projects, stayed tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurie, I've added a link to your Halloween Projects at Kelly's Korner on The Urban Scrapbook Blog this week. This lamp is so gorgeous! I was stunned when I saw it at Urban and your photo's are really great. This is a work of Art. Thank you for sharing with us for our display. x Kelly

    ReplyDelete