Tuesday 27 October 2015

Happy Halloween Cards

Hi my friends, I have a few Halloween Cards to share with you before the big weekend. I am working at the hospital this week-end, which is always entertaining. Sometimes I get to see the "aftermath" of Halloween parties right in the Emergency waiting room.  Good times...

The bendi card on the left was pieced together with some Silhouette cut files.
The card on the right was really easy to make. I have a copy feature on my printer so I scanned the scull image of a 12x12 paper and reduced it to a 4x6 picture. I added a Cameo in the lower left corner. You will see me use it again on another card.
Here are a couple of cute and easy cards, again the pumpkins are Silhouette cut files. I heat embossed them with an orange enamel, added a layer of UTEE, then dabbed on a little black distress paint.
And lastly, here is a fun Bird Crazy card. The background paper was created on my Silhouette Design studio software, the martini glass was popped up with foam tape and glossy accented. The bird? Well what can I say about the bird? I love them crazy birds!!!
Thanks for stopping in, I have a couple more cards to share tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment