Wednesday 16 December 2015

Reindeer Snow Globes

Hello my friends:
Here's a not so quick and easy card, however, the Silhouette machine did most of the hard work.
I used a nested snow globe cut for these 2 cards, the first one has the "positive cut" and the second has the "negative cut"
I used the wonderful Bo Bunny papers for the 2 cards
The reindeer and trees inside were cut out in white cardstock and tinted with distress inks
The little deer family in front are Memory Box dies
on the one below, I actually put waaaay too much glass beads and glitter in there, so I had to cut a tiny slit in the back and 'drain' out some of the filler. Now you can see the deer, which was kind of the whole point.
The holly branch was cut in white and colored with copic markers. Bo Bunny snowflake stamps were added with Blue metallic Encore ink. Lastly, I went around the globe with Mercury Glass stickles
I used an old favorite stamp (Stampington & Co.) with brown Archival ink and tinted with festive berries distress ink
I thought the easel lantern cards were my favorite this year, but I really like these ones the more I look at them. Which card has been your favorite this year? I'd love to hear from you.  I have a few more to post so stay tuned, and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment