Sunday 20 December 2015

Santa's Big Comfy Chair

Here's a cute little project for you,
Snapdragon Snippets always have great 3D paper projects. As soon as I say this one, I purchased and downloaded it right away.I used an older paper line that I had in my stash from last year.(MME, I think)
once the chair was assembled, I wanted a little more decoration, so I thought "maybe Santa lays out his suit before the big night". So off I went yo the Silhouette store and downloaded Santa's clothes (complete with a coat hanger!)
it's a gift card holder too!
Thanks for looking, see you next time. 

1 comment:

  1. When do you flippin' sleep (says the girl who's up blog hopping at 2am, ha). No honestly, all your Christmas project work has no equal. I mean, even the back of the chair is pretty. Your attention to detail is Bar none xk

    ReplyDelete