Friday 18 December 2015

Shut the Barn Doors

Here's a spin on the "through the Christmas door" box card I made, of course, inspired by the lovely Mary Rudakas from SVGCuts.com

I used a TON of cut files for this card.
the doors, reindeer, skis, trees, words, sled, lantern, and skates were all cut on the silhouette.
with the exception of the box, everything was cut out with white cardstock and I added my own coloring to them. I used an Oldie, but Goodie stamp for the wreath. I'm sorry, but I can't remember the name of the company that produced it.

same, same, but different. this one I actually made first. The barn doors don't open, whereas in the one above, they do.
I used Cottage Cutz Poinsettia for the sides.
One week 'til Christmas everyone! "Let's hope it's a good one, without any tears."

1 comment:

  1. Very very cute. Alas, I like my very own Rogue card the most

    ReplyDelete