Saturday 9 January 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - January Remix


I resolve to make the 12 tags of 2016 this year.  I don't typically make resolutions because I don't need to disappoint myself by the middle of February (hahaha).
I thought that instead of tags, I would make 8x8 layouts. Scrapbook pages are the same concept as cards, just bigger - with a focal point picture. Scrapbook layouts can be made into cards just by substituting a photo with a design element and decreasing the size. (The cards I make are usually 5x7 or 6x6) Makes sense right?

Here's the supplies I used...

And here's my layout...


I absolutely love that picture of Central Park NYC I found on Pinterest. I used it for one of my January layouts for Urban Scrapbook's Monthly kit this month too.
You can see Tim Holtz' January tag on his blog -  http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2016-january/
I think it's going to be a lot of fun doing the "remixes" this year. So many techniques, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment