Sunday 3 January 2016

Urban Scrapbook's Month Challenge - January

Welcome to another Urban Scrapbook's monthly layout kit. Oh Bo Bunny, how I love you.
The kit is full of wintery goodness - stickers, chipboard and sparkly papers. The colors are gorgeous too. Hurry down to Urban to get your kit, they sell out fast.

I began by fussy cutting the mugs out of one sheet. Then I took the pale blue/aqua paper and stamped it with the large sweater pattern (Tim Holtz). I used Chipped Sapphire D.I.
I added some white pigment ink (Ranger) over the burlap just to wash it out a bit. It was still looking a little plain, so I cut the Holiday Knit dies for a border on the top and bottom
The chipboard snowflakes were embossed with blue powder, with a layer of clear UTEE over that. I dabbed Picket Fence distress paint on top, heated it again so it would melt in.
Then I just started layering and adding Vintage Platinum glitter around the picture and borders.
A loopy bow and snowflake charm complete the page.
Photo credit: from Pinterest (design seeds blues and browns)

No comments:

Post a Comment