Thursday 24 March 2016

Easter Windows

One design cut, 4 different outcomes. 
I used the Silhouette design studio to create the window by welding 2 different shapes together. 
Once I was happy with the image, I cut the design out on black cardstock. Then I embossed the window frame with silver EP, followed by a layer of UTEE.
For this one below, I used perfect pearl powders on the sticky side of translucent film. I colored on the back with yellow copic markers
This one was an experiment using Yupo paper and alcohol ink (pink, gold and white) I brayered over the paper then embossed with clear EP to give the window a glass-like appearance
The one below, I used translucent film, clear rock candy glitter and copic markers on the back.
The word bands were easy, I stamped the sentiment repeatedly on a strip of paper, then wrapped it around the sides.
This one I used vellum and copic markers. The color was a little too bright, so I spritzed it with alcohol blending solution an moved the color around with a paper towel.
Happy Easter everyone! Hope you enjoy the special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment