Wednesday 2 March 2016

Urban Scrapbook's Monthly Challenge Kit - March

Here comes the Easter Jack (Russell) Rabbit.
how cute is this little jack with the bunny ears? I printed it because she looks just like my Roxy. The dog in the main picture looks like my Chloe.

This month's kit at Urban features Echo Park's gorgeous Easter line, 12 x 12 sticker sheet and cool new embossable plastic from Bazzill in seafoam.
The instructions for the layout are included in the kit. Bonus!
The circles were cut on my Big Shot using Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies.

After I had it all laid out, I felt that the dark brown background was too blah, so I smudged some Spun sugar distress paint randomly in areas. 
I hope you enjoyed my fun layout for this month's kit, be sure to pop down to Urban Scrapbook and pick up yours before they sell out. You can check out all the other layouts while your there. I love seeing all the great ideas the ladies come up with. If you live out of town, be sure to visit the blog at www.urbanscrapbook.blogspot.ca , we post all the layouts over the course of the month. See you soon everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment