Tuesday 12 April 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - April Remix

Hello again and welcome to my April remix for Tim Holtz' 12 tags. I have made another 8x8 layout for my collection.  You can see the original post from Tim Holtz here.
I did not have the mosaic kit, so I used the original technique with the cement embossing powder (seahorse) and I tried Ranger's texture paste on the sand dollar.

I try to incorporate one of the remix styles into my month title. In this case, I cut out the numbers and stuck them down on a piece of chipboard covered with double stick tape. The cement EP sticks to the exposed adhesive. Then it was just a matter of applying glossy accents to the numbers. I inked the edges with walnut stain.

photo credit:  from Pinterest http://pin.it/wCjd3Ng beach print by Lisa Audit

2 comments:

  1. How funny, I went with the seahorse and sand dollar too! I haven't posted it yet as it's still a work in progress, but wanted to say that I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this take!! the seahorse is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete