Saturday, 17 December 2016

Shine a little light

"Mary" Christmas! Big shout out to Mary Rudakas over at SVGCuts.com
I have been waiting (impatiently) for the Christmas Eve kit. Mary shared a little sneak peek a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with this lamp. You can see the full kit here
I cut the lamp out using black cardstock and embossed the base using notebook embossing folder from Sizzix. Once the lamp was constructed, it was time for my favorite part - decorating!

I have discovered this great graphics website (thanks to Silhouette School blog) it's called the Hungry jpeg. The wintery blue poinsettias I used were from this bundle Red & Black Christmas. I can spend hours looking on this website. The bundles are the best value. I have hundreds of Christmas elements all from one bundle. the hungry jpeg.com was a Wonderful discovery!
I cannot, for the life of me, get a good picture with the lamp lit up. grrrr. but anyway, you get the idea. It actually throws out a lot of light!
Thanks for stopping in. I hope you enjoyed the lamp "post" today.  

1 comment:

  1. Incredible!!!! Thanks for the shout out haha! Yours looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete