Monday 2 January 2017

Urban Scrapbook's Monthly Challenge Kit - January

Happy New Year Everyone!
Today I'm sharing the January layout for Urban Scrapbook's monthly kit. This month's kit features papers from the Echo Park line "I Love Winter". Also included with the kit is the beautiful snowflake embossing folder. I used it in various places on the layout, including the background, picture mat, and mittens.
It's no secret that I struggle with patterned paper. I always think it looks too busy. My goal this year, is to try to be at one with the patterns and embrace the chaos. (hahaha like my brain isn't chaotic enough)
wondering how I created the blue and white background paper? I used Tim Holtz' layered snowflake die.
You can have a peek at all the other layouts from the team over at Urban Scrapbook's blog during the month of January. Don't forget to pick up a kit too, as they usually sell out!
See you soon. L
photo credit: Ruth Black stocksy.com/446 100

No comments:

Post a Comment