Friday 14 April 2017

Magnolia Manor



Hi everyone,  I have had this one on the "back burner" for a couple weeks.  I was in Thailand when the kit was released. The first few days after I got home, I bought the kit, printed, cut out the paper and assembled it.
It wasn't until I decided to turn it into a "Wedding Reception" venue that I had a plan to decorate the house.

Welcome to Magnolia Bed and Breakfast. The couple are celebrating their big day at the historical house. I added burlap ribbon and flowers to the trim to give it a whimsical look.
Did you see the swing on the top photo?
Perfect for sipping your coffee on the front porch or enjoying a glass of wine.

This Magnolia Manor kit is really intricate and detailed. I think I watched the assembly video at least 6 times (LOL). Mary, you are an engineering marvel!



of course it lights up!


2 comments:

  1. So amazing, Laurie - wow!!! Love all the details and the silhouettes you added!! Thanks for sharing pics!!

    ReplyDelete