Friday, 7 April 2017

Wedding Bags and Party Decorations

Hi Everyone:
As promised, I am sharing the elegant handbag I made with the "In Bloom" paper collection from My Mind's Eye.
The handbag (or gift bag) is from the Brunch Party SVG kit. You can see the whole kit here

I made the tassel with leftover scraps I had. It's really simple. Take a rectangular piece of paper, cut multiple strips 3/4 of the way up, roll it up and secure with washi tape on the top. Easy Peasy lemon Squeezy.
The card (below) was designed entirely on my Silhouette Studio software.
I had the perfect background paper, a cute wedding couple, and a gorgeous font I purchased from the
Hungry jPeg called Butterflies. I set it all up as a Print 'n Cut. Voila, instant wedding card, to match the gift bag!

This next project was a work of heart. I designed and cut this one all on my own. I have learned a lot from making 3D projects. Mary (SVGCuts.com), you always inspire me to make beautiful things.


The paper flowers were hand dyed. I used Tattered Rose and Spun Sugar reinkers.
You can also see that the paper was foiled (inside panels) I use Tombow Mono multi glue for this because it dries tacky, enabling me to foil the lines once it dries clear
The little tag was designed on the Silhouette Studio software. I used the same striped background pattern, raindrops and and umbrella that were actually free designs that came with the software. SCORE!
Thanks for stopping by to have a look, the pieces are on display at Urban Scrapbook, if you are in the area, pop in and have a little mental health break. Crafting keeps me sane!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! Everything looks amazing! You did such a great job on the umbrella! I love the paper that you picked! Thanks for sharing pictures on your blog! That purse looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete