Tuesday 30 May 2017

A Mother's Day Moment

A mom moment for sure! I totally forgot to post this. I really haven't been myself lately. Permanent night shifts are wearing me down.
Anyhow, on with the show.
I managed to make some Mother's day cards for sharing here. The first one is inspired by Jennifer McGuire. She made a really cool offset card using a die. I cut the word out on my Silhouette and did an offset to create the "bubble?" around the word. I colored the layers of white cardstock with a gradient of grey tones (copic markers)
The hibiscus are from Heartfelt Creations, as are the shells along the bottom.
Crazy Dog Card.
This is a great way to use up scraps of paper too good to throw away. I created a pinwheel layout and stamped the dogs in each piece. I used pencil crayons this time. whenever I use pencils, I always think "I should use them more often" I get such a nice blend with them.
and of course, you didn't think I would not have used one of Mary's (SVGCuts) files for some Mother's day cards did you? I made all the little teacups for my co-workers complete with personalized  name "teabags"
this box card is from the Garden Party Box Card kit. You can see the whole collection here.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look. Hopefully I can stay on top of things a little more. I love creating. It's my therapy. see you soon.  Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment