Friday 14 July 2017

Urban Scrapbook's Monthly kit - July and Good-bye

Hello everyone,
I'm so sad. We have to say good-bye to the best scrapbook store I've had the ultimate pride and pleasure to be part of. The ladies at Urban Scrapbook Edmonton have been my surrogate sisters for years. With that being said, here is the last layout for the monthly kits we were given for July.

The fun paper/chipboard is from Echo Park. I started with this great photo (found on Pinterest). I totally want a beer cooler like that - so awesome.
The stencil and ink is included in the kit. I inked through the stencil to create a background and inked the edges of my 12x12 paper.
The paper flower was inked up using the Distress Oxide inks. I used the "dip" technique. You know - the one where you squish some ink on your mat, spray with water, and dip your paper in the watery inky goodness. Easy!
Well my lovelies, Let's have a great summer and remember, "don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened" xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment