Monday 25 September 2017

Pumpkin Cottage

Greetings to you.
I had to share the adorable pumpkin cottage that I made last week. You can purchase the kit here.

Mary, I LOVE this kit. It is absolutely super cute.
The most work was planning the paper that I wanted to use.  I have a lot of downloaded graphic files that I have purchased from thehungryjpeg.com. This allows me to print my own patterned papers
I added some die cut vines...
the little mice are from the "Boo To You" graphic pack
thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh Laurie! This is so cute! I love those mice :D You make magical projects xo k

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling! All of your work is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh, so so so cute... amazing!!! Love the little "scarecrow" too.. :D Love the placement of your chosen papers!

    ReplyDelete