Tuesday 12 December 2017

12 Days of Christmas - Happy Christmas Muggle


Harry Potter hold a special place in my heart. I used to pull my girls out of school in the afternoon, so we could go to the new Harry Potter movies on opening day.
The base of the card is from Christmas Box Cards.  I used the plain box card file.
I made the Quidditch rings in Silhouette Studio.
The stag "Patronus" is a die cut and the rest of the graphics were printed off from some images via Google.
I have given the card to my new co-worker who is a huge Harry Potter geek like me. We nerds have to stick together! hahahaha
.
I realised after I gave it to her, that this was the only picture I took of it. Sorry it's not the best quality, but I wanted to share it anyway.
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment