Saturday 16 December 2017

12 Days of Christmas - Jolly Jellyfish

hello again,
you didn't think I could go all season without making something tropical did you?  Hahaha, of course not.
I was inspired by a really pretty glass ornament I bought at Michael's. I wanted to make my own jellyfish ornaments, but I was trying to figure out the cut file that would work the best.
so this is what I came up with...
SVGCuts.com - Cotton Tail Village
I cut the top of the mushroom, embossed the panels and painted it with a gorgeous aqua/pink shimmery paint (Prima). A lunch time shopping trip to the local fabric store found me these great sequin trim pieces. 
I added liquid pearls and some iridescent sequins to the "body"
I think these turned out pretty fabulous. They are pictured here on my Christmas tree.
See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment