Sunday 17 December 2017

12 Days of Christmas - Nostalgia in a box

 Hello my friends
We are getting so close to Christmas, I don't know where the time is going.  I am certainly not ready yet, but somehow I manage to pull it off every year.
Aren't these fun?  When Tim Holtz premiered these back in the fall, I knew I wanted these box tops.
I didn't have the wooden boxes for the bottom, so I made my own with cardstock. (that's the most math I've done in a while LOL!)


I have a bunch of miniature things in my stash. The old sled and mini ornaments were perfect for this little box. The retro paper background is from Carta Bella.

I colored Santa and the reindeer with Copic markers and antiqued them with espresso distress paint.
This guy turned out pretty cool, same idea, I colored him with Copic markers and dabbed a little white paint on his neck area.
My other tropical project I made this year. Those flamingos are so cute standing on the mid century modern home. Image from Retro Christmas Card Company.
and finally, a jolly santa wishing you a Merry Christmas (print 'n cut image from Silhouette design store)

No comments:

Post a Comment