So What did I do? I cut the box card base and panels. For the clover, I used a png graphic file Ipurchased from the hungry jpeg instead of the SVG.
I replicated the clover - resizing as needed - and cut those out. Luckily, there was some flowers in the png selection as well. (I have a TON of graphic files on my computer) I couldn't even say which one it was.
The dogs are a file I purchased from the Silhouette Store. I set them up as a print 'n cut.
Once everything was printed, I cut out the pieces and assembled the card.
Lastly, I cut out a clover wreath (memory box) using a die that I have and embellished the front of the card.
Thanks for dropping by, I am really behind on my blogging, but better late than never.
See ya soon...