Tuesday 4 December 2018

12 Days of Christmas Cards - A Frosty Noel

Happy December! It's my most favorite time of year.  I started working on my Christmas cards back in October. I will be sharing my creations with you.

This first card combined a few techniques.  I printed the window (download file from Alpha Stamps/Laura Carson) and cut out the panes.
I then covered my blue background paper with Sookwang tape and placed the window over top.  The exposed adhesive was now ready for Rock Candy Glitter.
I cut the NOEL out on my Silhouette, the embossed with white powder and a custom mix I made with Shabby white and blue embossing powders.
There's the Tim Holtz' tattered snowflake die/embossing folder and another snowflake cutout over the L
I added some white yarn and some bling to finish off the card.
I like the frosty/shabbiness of this card.  Not your traditional Christmas colors, but more of a wintery shabby chic look.  
Thanks for looking, stay tuned for more cards this week. 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment