Wednesday 5 December 2018

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Let Heaven and Nature Sing

Welcome to Day 2
I love the colors on this card, and I love my silhouette machine!
I cut out a birch tree background (5x7) and a deer using cut files I had in my library.
I embossed the trees using Shabby White embossing powder and the deer/frame were embossed with interference green and a little sprinkle of the Shabby White powder.
The background was dry embossed using the older birch trees folder from Tim Holtz, and highlighted with Evergreen Bough distress ink.
The stamped sentiment is an old stamp I had in my stash. (I have so many stamps, you guys.) Most of my wood mounted stamps are retired or unavailable now. 😞

Again, not traditional Christmas colors, but so pretty.  
Thanks for looking! See you soon. 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment