Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Configurations

Hi again, 
So remember the last blog post, when I mentioned the configurations book and  the card to go with it? Well here was my inspiration, thank you so much Jan Hobbins, you are a creative master.



Alright, so I had most of the supplies in my art room and a few that I changed up at bit, 



Lots of evergreen bough and antique linen distress inks and clear rock candy dry glitter used on this project.


Inside...
Inside cover

I love the way the carollers turned out. I used black distress crackle paint and graphite viva paste over top.
I had an extra picture lying around, so I lined the box with it and added some embellishments. The fox is from Bo Bunny paper.


This picture of Santa and the little boy was another pic I had lying around. Tim Holtz had provided a link to all these great vintage Christmas photos. ( I think it was one of the 12 tags of Christmas 2010?)

The sled is from Bo Bunny, the skis are made from a popsiscle stick. 
I had so much fun making this. It took about a week, but it was soooo worth it. Hope you enjoyed the tour. Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment