Wednesday 29 January 2014

Fishing Trip

Hello again,

I wanted to share the birthday card I made for the man.  He loves fishing and camping in the summer. However my idea of roughing it is staying in a hotel without room service  HAHAHA!

I used the Bo Bunny papers for this 3D card.
I used the Tattered banner die and a birthday sentiment from Stampa Rosa (it's an oldie)

next I made a gift box and mini trailer to go with the card.
SVGcuts.com has some awesome kits. This particular one was from "Camp Firefly"
Using paper from my Prima Art pad, I cut the pieces and began assembly.
The huge compass stamp I have fit perfectly on the top circle of the box (life's little victories)
The little jack russell file is on the Silhouette store
I made a fishing rod out of a bamboo skewer


Here it is all finished. These 3D projects are always a big hit with people I show them to. It's amazing what you can do with paper and glue!
Thanks for looking hope you'll stop in again soon.
Now go get your craft on...

No comments:

Post a Comment