Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Hi everyone,
It's a new year and I am already behind!
I made these cards for my co-workers before New Years Eve, but I didn't get around to posting them until now. Ah well, what can you do?

The cards were cut with my Silhouette Cameo.

This one was quite a happy accident. The print and cut was off by an 1/8 inch so I ended up throwing 2 coats of clear EP on it, then used Shabby Green (Stampendous) on top.
My dear old snowflake stamp (PSX - remember them?) stamped in white pigment ink created a snowy background.
The weathered clock die got the crackle treatment. Now if anyone has tips on how the bloody heck I can get my crackle paint to behave as it should, PLEASE share with me.  I have no luck with it. 
See look, you can barely see any cracks.

My second card here was pretty fun. Again, a Silhouette cut file. I used my favourite paper for the card base (Simple Stories) and cut everything else out in white to add my own colours. I used antique linen, spun sugar and seedless preserves.
Thanks for stopping by. I will be back with my January page kit from Urban Scrapbook next time.
See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment