Wednesday 20 July 2016

Urban Scrapbook's Monthly Challenge Kit - July

Soooo far behind on posting stuff. I've moved and am trying to get organized. I have been in the new house for almost 3 weeks. It's coming along slowly. I have managed to do a couple projects in between unpacking and working. 

I realized that I forgot to post my layout for July. The kits are available at Urban Scrapbook.


Lots of fun layers and the chipboard pieces are part of the kit!
My photo I found on Pinterest. I pulled the amber color in the photo onto my background paper using a dot stamp and fossilized amber distress ink ( both from Tim Holtz)

Thanks for checking out my layout, be sure and head over to urbanscrapbook.blogspot.ca to see the other great layouts from the team. See you next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment