Thursday 5 March 2015

St. Patrick's Day treat boxes

Hi everyone:
Here's a couple of cute little treat boxes I made for St. Patrick's Day.

This first one was modified quite a bit.  it's the "Shamrock medium 3D Block Stick Decor" from Snapdragon Snippets.  I just wanted the shamrock so I cut out the top using an oval die before I glued it on to the sides.
The paper is from Bo Bunny.
This one turned out really cute.
Another Snapdragon Snippets file "Pot 'O Gold Box"
and the "Background Shamrocks"
I then cut many many circles out of gold cardstock and glued them together so they were shiny on both sides. I had an OLD stamp in my stash (4 sided celtic shapes from Judikins), so I stamped the coins with potting soil archival ink.
The little swirlies were left over from  the above paper cut out.
Now all I have to do is find some gold covered chocolates to fill them up!
Thanks for taking a peek, see you next time...
just a quick edit here...
I found some gold covered treats and took a quick pic to show
you what they look like filled with goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment